Moving on from my Eco Diesel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EcoDieselDog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
It's been a great five years, but I found a great deal on a new 2023 Hemi Laramie that I couldn't pass up. The 2017 Eco Diesel Big Horn was great, no issues whatsoever. Work from home now and don't drive much, so the difference in gas mileage won't be a bid deal. Guess I'll have to start a new account since I can't find a way to change my user name! ;) I really enjoyed the ECO Diesel forum, and I'm sure I'll enjoy the 5th Gen forum as well. Thanks for all of the great information over the years!!!

DesertRoads

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Eco-Diesel
It's been a great five years, but I found a great deal on a new 2023 Hemi Laramie that I couldn't pass up. The 2017 Eco Diesel Big Horn was great, no issues whatsoever. Work from home now and don't drive much, so the difference in gas mileage won't be a bid deal. Guess I'll have to start a new account since I can't find a way to change my user name! ;) I really enjoyed the ECO Diesel forum, and I'm sure I'll enjoy the 5th Gen forum as well. Thanks for all of the great information over the years!!!
I'm sure you can reach out to an admin and ask them to change it for you. That's how most forums work.
;-)

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2l
How's your fuel mileage if you don't " drive it " meaning driving in eco mode or the speed limit or 55 not 70

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radikio