Mr.Benny please help !!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Q8RAM2020

Reaction score
Hi
I have 2020 RAM classic VIN: 3C6JR6AT2LG310714, I'm looking for upgrade from manual folding mirror with heating to power folding mirror with heating regular model (not Tow)for my truck by programming,
Can you help me to find the door module & power folding mirror parts number compatible with my truck?
Please...

Thanks

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
Hi
I have 2020 RAM classic VIN: 3C6JR6AT2LG310714, I'm looking for upgrade from manual folding mirror with heating to power folding mirror with heating regular model (not Tow)for my truck by programming,
Can you help me to find the door module & power folding mirror parts number compatible with my truck?
Please...

Thanks

Hi,

Here are links to color matched Red mirrors that fold and the other parts needed as well

I will send a code you can use.
- Benny

OP
OP
Q

Q8RAM2020

Reaction score
Hi,

Here are links to color matched Red mirrors that fold and the other parts needed as well

I will send a code you can use.
- Benny
First of all thanks for your help & reply, if you not mind can I get standard color ( black) for the mirror ? Because my truck night edition model
This mirrors with turn signal & heat option?

Last edited:

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
First of all thanks for your help & reply, if you not mind can I get standard color ( black) for the mirror ? Because my truck night edition model
This mirrors with turn signal & heat option?

You would need to have them painted to match in that case as they are no longer available painted. Here are links to the paintable set

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks,
-Benny