Mr_Rich

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mr Rich

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Hello all! I've been a GM guy pretty much all my life. I have an '89 K1500 EC that I purchased new almost thirty years ago. It has almost 300K and I installed the fourth engine in it as a retirement project about six years ago. I have a '97 Chev K2500 EC project truck that stalled over two years ago when I ran out of time and money for it. I have my '98 Firebird Formula M6 that I installed a crate LS6 in eight years ago as a retirement project, and I have a Hummer H3T that was my retirement gift to myself ten years ago. I still favor these vehicles and I have a lot of good memories owning them. I'll have to thin the stable eventually but as of late I've been dissatisfied with GM. I think the new Chevy trucks have gone the way of the Pontiac Aztec; Ug-ly! Which brings me to the important part of why I'm here. My situation has changed and I figure I had to move on. Most of my vehicles are light duty and not up to the task of pulling a trailer or carrying a camper. I had been admiring and thinking about a truck that sat on the local CDJR lot for a couple of weeks and decided it would fulfill my future needs. I bought a 2018 Ram Heavy Duty reg cab with a 6.4L Hemi. So far I've got about 1300 miles on my truck and I'm lovin' it! I wanted the eight foot bed but I didn't want a bus so I went with the reg cab; maneuverability too. Yesterday I put a down payment on an ARE shell and that will take care of my needs for now. I'm looking forward to discussions. I'm fairly active on the Chevy truck forum; been there a while... Later, Rich

Ramm5.7

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Classic Bighorn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Welcome to the Ramily

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy yourself here.
Jay