My first attempt at paint correct

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mark holliday

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
upload_2021-5-18_21-42-23.pngupload_2021-5-18_21-46-15.png
Hey all had some fun bringing back my 2015 Laramie paint.
So this truck I bought new in 2015 and now has 190K miles. I honestly probably never hand washed it. My daily work truck and just used the local no touch car wash. So it was way overdue. Did a three stage compound polish. First washed and clay bar. Then: 1= Chemical Guys V32. 2=Chemical guys V36. 3= Turtle wax hybrid polish and wax. Last followed up with Turtle wax hybrid spray wax. Had forgotten how dark the Blue was on my truck lol. Really brought the depth back. Impressed how well the Ram paint held up. I did not baby this truck at all, Ohio winters, many freeway miles in PA where they can use sand in winder etc. Best part my buddy just asked when I bought a new truck.

Brads41789

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Looks great! I'm going to do thing to mine in the next few weeks. Same boat as you lol bought new in 15 and have only used the drive through no touch washes so it's LONG overdue for me too seeing as I'm from NW Ohio and this past winter was extra salty

OP
OP
M

mark holliday

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Looks great! I'm going to do thing to mine in the next few weeks. Same boat as you lol bought new in 15 and have only used the drive through no touch washes so it's LONG overdue for me too seeing as I'm from NW Ohio and this past winter was extra salty

You will love the results! Very fun and rewarding to see the truck look like new again. Only issue is now I hate when it gets dirty lol.