My new (to me) 2016 1500 Big Horn

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cjbechillin

Reaction score
Ram Year
TBD
Engine
Hemi
Hey all,

I wanted to make this post to thank everyone for their replies a bit over a week ago when I was looking at trucks. The original one I was considering was indeed over priced and I found this beauty with only 16.5k miles on her! It is my first truck I have ever purchased and am absolutely thrilled with it.

I already have running boards, a tonneau cover, and Dee zee tailgate assist on their way.

Sincerely appreciate the support of this commenity in aiding in my decision making.

Cheers. 0e806d6265684fde4b42574527e2e980.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
C

Cjbechillin

Reaction score
Ram Year
TBD
Engine
Hemi
Nice BUT we need specs, what year, what options came with it & how much.:favorites13:
You got it. It's a 2016, 16.5k miles. 8.4 inch screen, spray in bed liner, back up cam, pretty much everything besides moon roof and leather seats. Paid 31k and they threw in the steps which are on order.

Certified ore owned so I have all the warranty of that too.

Coramie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You got it. It's a 2016, 16.5k miles. 8.4 inch screen, spray in bed liner, back up cam, pretty much everything besides moon roof and leather seats. Paid 31k and they threw in the steps which are on order.

Certified ore owned so I have all the warranty of that too.

Congrats sir, beautiful truck! That’s amazingly low miles on a ‘16. Welcome to the Ram family. I hope she runs well for you for many years to come!!
:favorites13:

OP
OP
C

Cjbechillin

Reaction score
Ram Year
TBD
Engine
Hemi
Congrats sir, beautiful truck! That’s amazingly low miles on a ‘16. Welcome to the Ram family. I hope she runs well for you for many years to come!!
:favorites13:
Me too! Thank you.

huntergreen

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Nice Ram Big Horn. Did you buy privately or from a dealer ?

OP
OP
C

Cjbechillin

Reaction score
Ram Year
TBD
Engine
Hemi
Sounds like you got a great deal! I bought my 2016 Big Horn (heavily optioned) back in March and I love the truck.

Congrats and let the mods begin!
I'm happy to hear that, my wife and kids absolutely love it as well which definitely makes my life easier!