need help please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Obxram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Google
Engine
5.7 hemi
well here is to my first post on the ram forum

i bought this
x130X4500BT-F.jpeg
pioneer deh 4500bt and well the speakers didnt last as long as i was hoping

i am not looking to add an amp just upgrade what i have

i know i need shallow 6x9's in the front and reg 6x9's in the rear

i listen to all kinds of music and was impressed with how the stock speakers sounded so i dont need to get crazy here

please let me know what would be a perfect match or damn close

thanks in advance

OP
OP
Obxram

Obxram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Google
Engine
5.7 hemi
80 plus views and not one reply

is it cause im a newbee?

Casper

U.S. Navy (Ret.)
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
I have nuth'n to base a recommendation on. :wave: Welcome! either way. :flamingdevil:

Noseball

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I dont know..Honestly if I'd get a solid component set for the front doors....6.5 woofer with a tweeter and a crossover..the 6x9 adapter plate...then some solid 6x9's for the rear...oo oo and dont forget the 3.5"s in the dash...
Choice is yours picking a brand...Good advice is to visit the audio shops around and see what they have on the wall, listen to em, then eliminate what you can't see spending that much on and get what sounds best to you.
Guys really like Kicker, they are nice and affordable. I personally like JL Audio..But check out Boston Acoustics and JBL Rockfords whatever.....go with what wont break the bank and sounds killer!

Bluesmoke91

2nd GEN Site Mod
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm in the same dilemma. I asked for the same opinions as you are, but at the end of the day i felt better just going down to the audio shops and having a listen. Take pictures of models you like, go home and do some research. Compare different ones you heard, pricing etc. i did just that, and i believe im going pioneer for all 7 speakers. I'm not breaking the bank either.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

BlkRamRt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
If you don't want to go all out just get regular 2 or 3 way 6x9 just choose a brand you prefer...for some people its kicker, focal, rockford fosgate........way too many name brands to list...same thing for the 3 1/2 in the dash and and the rear speakers....do you have a rcsb?

PX8

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Express Crew Cab
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Alpine Type R 6x9's for me. And JL 3.5's. Plus, mtx thunderform with two mtx 10's. The 6x9's are good, but I think you'd want a sub eventually. Also keep us updated on the radio install. I'm not hearing really good things about putting in aftermarket ones. Building brackets and stuff.....

OP
OP
Obxram

Obxram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Google
Engine
5.7 hemi
radio install was stupid easy. you want hard try in a k5 blazer.

install took all but 30 minutes and if you need help i can give you my number.

looks like i will be going shallow 6x9's in front and reg 6x9's in the rear and replacing the dash speakers

so who makes nice shallow 6x9's

BlkRamRt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
radio install was stupid easy. You want hard try in a k5 blazer.

Install took all but 30 minutes and if you need help i can give you my number.

Looks like i will be going shallow 6x9's in front and reg 6x9's in the rear and replacing the dash speakers

so who makes nice shallow 6x9's

i know a while back infinity had some shallow speakers.