Need help!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tylergibbons

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I have a 2015 Ram 1500 black express 2WD crew cab. Everything on it is stock; however, i want to add wheel spacers. I'm not sure exactly what size, and a lift kit along with new tires/rims is out of the question. I'm a college student so i can't afford those things lol. Also, it's a lease so there won't be much of a point. Anyways, my questions is, with stock 20 inch rims and the stock 33" tires (i think), what size wheel spacers would i be able to put on without doing any harm? I've heard it can cause rubbing and axle problems. I'm thinking of 1/2 inch ones at the moment, I'm not sure how it would look, so please, help!

Thanks,

Tyler

OP
OP
T

tylergibbons

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
you can, you just need to change it back before you turn it back in.

develand

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
are you even allowed to change things with a lease?

Usually as long it is reversible without holes, marks, etc it is ok. I know people that have done full blown custom sound systems in leases, then they just remove and put stock stuff back in.

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
I have a 2015 Ram 1500 black express 2WD crew cab. Everything on it is stock; however, i want to add wheel spacers. I'm not sure exactly what size, and a lift kit along with new tires/rims is out of the question. I'm a college student so i can't afford those things lol. Also, it's a lease so there won't be much of a point. Anyways, my questions is, with stock 20 inch rims and the stock 33" tires (i think), what size wheel spacers would i be able to put on without doing any harm? I've heard it can cause rubbing and axle problems. I'm thinking of 1/2 inch ones at the moment, I'm not sure how it would look, so please, help!

Thanks,

Tyler
1 1/2" is the minimum to clear the lugs. You won't rub going out with the factory wheel...

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk