Need Stock Height Keys (discontinued part)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Masada

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hi All,

I installed a Rough Country Leveling kit in my 04 1500 4x4 Quadcab a few years ago, and like everyone else I tossed the torsion keys. (Big mistake)

FF 2 years and I decided to get a lift kit (FabTech 6"). Shop did it with my leveling kit keys in place, and now the front sits higher. I'm topped out on my shocks, and the passenger side even busted the rod after some light offroad use.

I am trying to locate stock height keys, but the only thing out there new is leveling kit keys (OEM discontinued part). I've been checking junkyards, but no one has them local and the national searches I've found don't get specific enough to look up the torsion keys.

Anyone have an extra set of OEMs they've kept and want to get rid of? Other ideas?

1hotrodney

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I had an 02 ram 1500 4x4 i sold to my dad after i put lift keys in it. I believe the stock keys r still in my garage. Want me to check?