New 2 Switch No Splice Kill Switch Harness and ready to install kits now available!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JW2 Innovations

Preferred Vendor
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram 2500
Engine
Newly released 2 Switch No Splice Kill Switch Harness is now available on our website! Check out this post for details! LINK

All the same features as the original No Splice Kill Switch Harness, but now with 2 switches you can hide in two different hidden locations that you choose that only you know!

There are also full ready to install kits available now! 1 Kill switch kit, and 2 Kill switch kit once you've determined where you want to hide your kill switch(s) and know what length will be needed from the push to start button to your hiding spot(s) just select that length of harness and you're ready to go!

All original options are still available as well, like: adding 4.8mm or 6.3mm blade connectors with heats shrink applied, or adding 20mm rocker switches to your order! Just add a harness and what options you are looking for your solution!

Just want the 1 Kill switch harness? It can be located using the link above as well as the 2 Kill Switch harness if you've got something special for the kill switches in mind! ;)

And don't forget, we have solutions for other vehicles as well: Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram vehicle solutions available! See details on the website using this LINK. We look forward to helping you add yet another layer of theft deterrence on your vehicle!

Last edited:

ANGLICO

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 L Hemi
Just got my custom length two switch kill switch harness.

The workmanship will meet ANSI/ISO AS 9100 standards. I should know. I'm a lead auditor.

I ordered and it arrived within days. The little JW2 elves work fast!

Attachments

• 20231115_192437.jpg
    20231115_192437.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 8
OP
OP
JW2 Innovations

JW2 Innovations

Preferred Vendor
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram 2500
Engine
Just got my custom length two switch kill switch harness.

The workmanship will meet ANSI/ISO AS 9100 standards. I should know. I'm a lead auditor.

I ordered and it arrived within days. The little JW2 elves work fast!
Hi @ANGLICO and thanks for posting!

Please reach out if you need anything else, always glad to help!