New from florida

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

11ramRT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hi all, i'm aaron and i just got my 2011 ram 1500 at the beginning of the year. after i got it i noticed i had a pool develop in my cargo tray thing behind the seats after it rained. i then did the fix that i found online by replacing the stock seal around the 3rd brake light with a rubber seal i picked up at home depot. anyway, when i got the truck it was mainly stock with just a K&N intake. here is how it looked when i got it:

IMG_1103_zpsgtcyz8zf.jpg

after a few weeks i took it to the dragstrip and ran 14.5s pretty consistently, haven't figured out the best way to launch this yet...

as of now i removed the steps that were on the outside and cut out the stock muffler and replaced it with a magnaflow unit. heres a pic of how it looks now:

IMG_1110_zps8rjsixus.jpg

Birddog

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Bright White 3500 Laramie 4X4 Long Bed
Engine
6.7 Cummins TD, 3.73
Hi all, i'm aaron and i just got my 2011 ram 1500 at the beginning of the year. after i got it i noticed i had a pool develop in my cargo tray thing behind the seats after it rained. i then did the fix that i found online by replacing the stock seal around the 3rd brake light with a rubber seal i picked up at home depot. anyway, when i got the truck it was mainly stock with just a K&N intake. here is how it looked when i got it:

IMG_1103_zpsgtcyz8zf.jpg

after a few weeks i took it to the dragstrip and ran 14.5s pretty consistently, haven't figured out the best way to launch this yet...

as of now i removed the steps that were on the outside and cut out the stock muffler and replaced it with a magnaflow unit. heres a pic of how it looks now:

IMG_1110_zps8rjsixus.jpg

It looks much better and cleaner like that. What track do you go to? I live about 10 minutes from palm beach raceway (Moroso)

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
Welcome. There are quite a few quick Rams in your area. I know a bunch of them are meeting up at OSW on Sunday.

OP
OP

11ramRT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Did that light rubber seal work to stop the leak. That sucks that it happen to you.

so far so good. i used the MD Building products Cellular Rubber Auto and Marine Weatherstrip that they sell at Home Depot. when putting the light back on it definitely fit a whole lot snugger and didn't leak with the garden hose test.

Welcome. There are quite a few quick Rams in your area. I know a bunch of them are meeting up at OSW on Sunday.

i had no idea they were open this Sunday... anyway, seeing how your truck is fast and your a vender what mods are usually needed to break into the 12s.

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
i had no idea they were open this Sunday... anyway, seeing how your truck is fast and your a vender what mods are usually needed to break into the 12s.

I went 12.49 with just boltons, gears, converter, and Hemifever tune. It's not hard to get there with the right combination of parts. Check out some of the videos below...we put the mod lists for each truck in the videos. It will give you an idea of what it takes to get in the 12s...

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCUog7j45oUN_VCbcRV5mDiQ

Statcher1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Welcome aboard. Sharp Ram.

Sent from the Rocket in my Pocket