New Headlights now what

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rthorsten

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Well I got a set of Anzo headlights on the way so now I need to decide on a set of Hid's. Everyone on here loves retroshop but a lot of you talk about DDM. I see they have three different options. What would you guys suggest. I would assume the ultras would be the best, but is there really a difference? Or should I just go with retroshops.

I am upgrading my dual headlights if that mean anything.

xrsman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Ecodiesel
I'm very happy with the customer service from Retroshop. When I buy a new Ram I'll buy from Jeremy for just that reason

2014moparam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 V6
I have heard great things about JJ at retroshop. If you have any issues, he seems to be right on the ball with everything.

DDM in my opinion, makes a great product, but customer service wont be like JJ.

Save some money, and get DDM, or spend a little more, and get customer service if you have any issues.

I run DDM in mine and have zero problems so far.

Rzrman328

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've used multiple ddm kits years back with success.

A ddm shop was literally around the corner from my house when I lived in Cali so it made sense.

Power247

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 HEMI
I have been running DDM HIDs & projectors since July when I did my retrofit and could not be happier. I went with their base HID kit & H13 to projector harness. If I was going to order a new set today I would go with the Ultras. You can email them through their website if you have questions about what to order.

My only complaint is that the 2 orders I made through them were shipped from China and took 2 weeks to be delivered.

2014moparam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 V6
I have been running DDM HIDs & projectors since July when I did my retrofit and could not be happier. I went with their base HID kit & H13 to projector harness. If I was going to order a new set today I would go with the Ultras. You can email them through their website if you have questions about what to order.

My only complaint is that the 2 orders I made through them were shipped from China and took 2 weeks to be delivered.

I have NEVER ordered from them, and gotten a US shipment. I guess thats another down side to ordering from them...

JExpress14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Jeremy over at retroshop has the most insane customer service I have ever experienced. He replies to all emails very quick and is on point, he resolves issues fast. I would pony up and pay extra dough and go trough Jeremy for the customer service.