Good Deals On New Rams Right Now

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drummin4jc

WWG1WGA!
Reaction score
Ram Year
2024 Ram 2500 CC
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Just received a special order 24 Laramie. Arrived in 8 werks. Got an honest 22% off of msrp including dealer discount and incentives.
See what Mark Dodge can do for you. I think all you can do now is order a 25.
8 weeks from time of order to time of picking it up? What did you order and when did you order it? Just curious on your timeline.

Adam

Ynottirbo

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ram has some good price incentives right now. If anyone is interested, $12K off MSRP is pretty common. Just tonight I traded my '23 Ram 3500 Tradesman 4x4 with 8' bed and single rear wheels for a '24 Ram 3500 Tradesman 4x4 with 8' bed and dual rear wheels. Both trucks were equipped the same, except for 1 year newer and dual rear wheels on the new truck. It cost me $609.05 out the door. I wanted to change to a dually truck to better carry a slide in camper, and figured I wouldn't be able to do it this cheaply otherwise. So, I jumped on the deal. The new truck had an MSRP of $74K and it sold for $62K

If you are looking for a new truck, now may be the time to be doing it.
I just got a great deal on a 2023 Power Wagon. $68k and some change. MSRP was $83265. So many great options too.

KKBB

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The prices on new trucks is good as some dealers have new 2500's at 17k or 18k off MSRP. The problem is the MSRP is ridiculous compared to what it was a few years ago. I looked at trading with Mark Dodge, and Jeff Belzer where I purchased the truck I have...both had good deals off of MSRP, but we're giving me way less than KBB for my trade. That made the deal not good at all!!!

Bigskyroadglide

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7, supercharged
8 weeks from time of order to time of picking it up? What did you order and when did you order it? Just curious on your timeline.

Adam
Last week, 2024 classic crew cab warlock. They took the order, it's not a 2025.

I do not expect it to take that long

Last edited:

Gom

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Congrats on the new dualie!
I call mine the stripper truck! Sounds like more fun.

Reactions: 3TV
OP
OP
3TV

3TV

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Update ...
I just hooked up the 17K lb. toy hauler to the new truck, so I can tow it 50 miles to have its once-a-year inspection done to maintain the "Forever Warranty". This toy hauler has a hefty pin weight when no toys are in the back, and the dually truck basically laughed at it. I still have over an inch of suspension compression to go before the overload leafs even make contact. It still sits with its back end in the air. I think it is going to do well with a slide in camper.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OasisNinjaBat