Good Deals On New Rams Right Now

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

3TV

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Ram has some good price incentives right now. If anyone is interested, $12K off MSRP is pretty common. Just tonight I traded my '23 Ram 3500 Tradesman 4x4 with 8' bed and single rear wheels for a '24 Ram 3500 Tradesman 4x4 with 8' bed and dual rear wheels. Both trucks were equipped the same, except for 1 year newer and dual rear wheels on the new truck. It cost me $609.05 out the door. I wanted to change to a dually truck to better carry a slide in camper, and figured I wouldn't be able to do it this cheaply otherwise. So, I jumped on the deal. The new truck had an MSRP of $74K and it sold for $62K

If you are looking for a new truck, now may be the time to be doing it.

OP
OP
3TV

3TV

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
It was dark:30 by the time I rolled out of the dealership. Pictures tomorrow.

Drummin4jc

WWG1WGA!
Reaction score
Ram Year
2024 Ram 2500 CC
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I ordered my new one on 11/30. I’m hoping that when it arrives, they will still have these MSRP markdowns going because it’ll save me even more than the deal I put together. Time will tell. Hoping interest rates drop a little as well.

Adam

RamTank_PGT

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021, Prior 98, 01, 03, & 11
Engine
I ordered my new one on 11/30. I’m hoping that when it arrives, they will still have these MSRP markdowns going because it’ll save me even more than the deal I put together. Time will tell. Hoping interest rates drop a little as well.

Adam
You are supposed to be given the option of using the incentives available at the time of order, or at the time of delivery. The same applies to a window sticker MSRP increase from the date ordered compared to the date delivered. Your MSRP is locked in at the time of order. If the price is higher when the vehicle arrives, the dealership notifies the manufacturer of the original MSRP contract price and that's what your pricing is based off of. I'm speaking from experience.

runamuck

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 dsl
congrats. I am seeing 10-12,000 off MSRP in my area too. can get a dsl laramie with buckets and nav a few other options here for 73-74K..around the same price of a chevy 2500 LTZ gasser. most of them with a few options are 74-75K and only a few bucks for discounts. not sure what they are thinking..

Drummin4jc

WWG1WGA!
Reaction score
Ram Year
2024 Ram 2500 CC
Engine
6.4 Hemi
congrats. I am seeing 10-12,000 off MSRP in my area too. can get a dsl laramie with buckets and nav a few other options here for 73-74K..around the same price of a chevy 2500 LTZ gasser. most of them with a few options are 74-75K and only a few bucks for discounts. not sure what they are thinking..
They need to clear out their backlog of inventory.

Adam

Drummin4jc

WWG1WGA!
Reaction score
Ram Year
2024 Ram 2500 CC
Engine
6.4 Hemi
You are supposed to be given the option of using the incentives available at the time of order, or at the time of delivery. The same applies to a window sticker MSRP increase from the date ordered compared to the date delivered. Your MSRP is locked in at the time of order. If the price is higher when the vehicle arrives, the dealership notifies the manufacturer of the original MSRP contract price and that's what your pricing is based off of. I'm speaking from experience.
They did explain that I have the option, yes. My dealer has worked diligently with me thus far, but I’ll be watching everything when the truck arrives.

Adam

KKBB

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ram has some good price incentives right now. If anyone is interested, $12K off MSRP is pretty common. Just tonight I traded my '23 Ram 3500 Tradesman 4x4 with 8' bed and single rear wheels for a '24 Ram 3500 Tradesman 4x4 with 8' bed and dual rear wheels. Both trucks were equipped the same, except for 1 year newer and dual rear wheels on the new truck. It cost me $609.05 out the door. I wanted to change to a dually truck to better carry a slide in camper, and figured I wouldn't be able to do it this cheaply otherwise. So, I jumped on the deal. The new truck had an MSRP of $74K and it sold for $62K

If you are looking for a new truck, now may be the time to be doing it.
It seems impossible you traded up a year, and to a dually for 600 bucks, but if that somehow happened, congrats to you!!

Tulecreeper

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
They did explain that I have the option, yes. My dealer has worked diligently with me thus far, but I’ll be watching everything when the truck arrives.

Adam
The purchase price is locked in at the time of order because you signed the agreement stating that was the price you would pay, but I was told that any incentives or rebates would be based on what was offered at the time of delivery. Doesn't matter, there were none when I ordered it in January and there were still none when it came in 2 months later in March.

OP
OP
3TV

3TV

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
It seems impossible you traded up a year, and to a dually for 600 bucks, but if that somehow happened, congrats to you!!

The back story is a little more complicated. I have purchased at least 20 vehicles from this dealership in the last 30 years. And I purchased my '23 Ram 3500 from them at the peak of supply line shortages, when new trucks just were not available. So, I paid $71K for that truck, which included a more inclusive warranty. From the first day of ownership with that truck I regretted buying the extra warranty, and thought I had wasted my money. And even though I thought I had paid too much, I had received thousands of dollars more for my 4 year old trade in at the time than I had paid for it brand new, so the overall value was at least reasonable. Those were some crazy times for vehicle pricing, both new and used.

When I saw the current incentives on new trucks I wondered if now would be a good time to switch to a dually, which I new I would want within the next year or so, because I will be changing from a Toy Hauler to a slide in camper. I checked dealer inventory and they had one just like my '23 Ram, but with duals. I called the salesman I always use and asked him to get me a price to trade my '23 for their '24 dually. He called me back a few hours later. They were going to give me $60K for mine. I told him $11K depreciation was a lot for a truck with only 5,000 miles on it. He then said that if it had been any other customer they would have only offered $56K. Then he asked if I wanted to transfer the extra warranty to the new truck, and I said NO. There was a credit on the unused warranty, which bought the trade in price of my truck to $62K. And with the incentives bringing down the price of the new truck to essentially the same price, by the time they added DOC fees, registration, license, tire recyling fee, etc, the OTD price difference was $609.05. There was no financing on the old truck, and no financing on the new truck, so it was just a write the check and its yours kind of deal.

So, ... if other people are thinking of buying a Ram truck in the near future, take a look at the current incentives.

Bigskyroadglide

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7, supercharged
I just priced a new 2024 crew cab classic warlock. The price without incentives was less than I paid in 2016 for a new Laramie. Granted different type of truck from a trim prospective however new non e torque hemi, 3.92s, 4x4 and sport hood. Not a bad price. Up to 24 weeks for delivery

svanarts

Reaction score
Ram Year
We bought a 2023 model a few weeks ago for much less than they were asking for used models. There will never be a better time to buy a truck.

Donald Parker

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Not sure where everyone is finding the “Deals” on new Ram Trucks. My dealer in Merritt Island, FL had my truck in for service, and a sales guy approached me to trade my “Beautiful 2017” Laramie Longhorn. He offered to take my truck in trade, plus $68K for a new one similarly equipped. When I got done laughing, I took my “Beautiful” 2017 Ram 3500 home

Lsujker

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Our dealers here are offering 17k off msrp. Crazy how much has changed in the year.

Cdelle

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ecodiesel
Not seeing the deals up here in Canada As far as I am concerned. I was looking at 2023 1500 Rebels around $87000 Canadian. The local dealer has over 500 2023 1500's when you include classics. I can get about $12000 off and then take a major hit on a truck that's has been sitting on a lot for over 1.5 years. I dont think so. Im looking at a OTD price before tax of $65000 to even consider it. In other words I will be drving my ecodiesel 2016 for quite a few more years. I believe up here we have wll over a 400 day supply of 2023 trucks. Heck this one group with 4 ram dealers still has 22 2022 ram 1500's new. lol

Wmjohn

Reaction score
Ram Year
Just received a special order 24 Laramie. Arrived in 8 werks. Got an honest 22% off of msrp including dealer discount and incentives.
See what Mark Dodge can do for you. I think all you can do now is order a 25.