New Kid On The Block

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MikesRammin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2 Magnum
Well let me getting to introducing myself and giving you guys a little back round about me. My name is Mike Michael or any name you can think of as long as I know your talking to me. I'm 18 years old and a senior in high school I just recently got my very first dodge about 2 weeks ago. My ride is a 1994 ram 1500 long bed reg cab with a sun roof 318 and OD trans. Now a little about myself. I've grown up with racing in my blood. My family has drag raced since before I was born. So you could say I've been turning a wrench since before I could even walk. Well when my 8th birthday rolled around I got my very own junior dragster. Man this thing was sweet. Fire engine red with sweet yellow flames. But the time I was 16 I had just got my very first truck. I traded my best friend for a fender guitar I had. Yeah it was a chevy unfortantly. Still had my temperary license at the time and so I never got to take the truck on the road, it was a pos though. 1990 chevy cheyenne with a 4.3 that knocked like no tomorrow. So I sold the truck and had about 50 dollars from it well we had a 1978 chevy 1 ton dump truck that I just absoultly loved. My dad was looking to get a new dump truck and found a nice ford one for 1000 dollars. Well he needed 500 to buy it. So I said I would buy the chevy dumper off him for 500 bucks. And that afternoon it was mine. A couple more months rolled down the road and I realized I didn't have any idea to convert it to a regualar pick up so I decided to trade it. Well I traded it for my first Ford and 4x4. A 1978 F250 Ranger lifted on 35s and a 400 big block. I loved that truck it was sick. By this time its april and I was about to get my license. so I had to sell the truck because I didn't have the money to fix everything that needed fixed to get it back on the road. After than I got a 1979 F150 with a 302 I really like the truck and I drove it till the week of my county fair in july 2010. I got offered a deal I couldn't refuse. So I sold the truck to my best friend and went and got the coolest 4x4 I had ever seen. It was another Ford. A 1978 f250 lifted with a flatbed on it 33 inch super swampers a 460 built to take a house down and full time 4 wheel drive. I got the truck home and was playing with when it blew the transfer case. So for the time being it was parked while I was driving my moms Jimmy to save up the money to fix it. Well in sept 2010 I got in a wreck in her Jimmy totalling it and received a license suspension till febuary 2011. We ended up buying her Jimmy back to rebuild and so I sold my ford to pay for the parts to build it. My mom then got a 2008 Nitro and my parents said once I build it and pay the 500 dollar deductable to buy it back it was mine so I bought 1200 dollars worth of parts and get it almost back together when my parents sold the truck. So after that I was still under suspenion and trying to find a cool truck to fix up and bought a 1979 f250 4x4. But that truck was death on wheels an d my wallet I ended up scraping it. Now this is when I got the best truck I've ever owned. I bought a 1975 f100 with a 1969 302 out of a mustang with the good old 3 on the tree. I loved driving this truck it was my baby everywhere I went I got complements about it and people always asked about it. Well a bout 3 weeks ago I was driving home from football practice and it ended up spilting the cam in half. I didn't have any money at the time so I was freaking out what to do. My dads best friend had this 1994 dodge ram that he bought new and I've always loved the truck. Ironicly the day before I blew my cam the truck went up for sale. He gave me and my dad a very low price of 1000 dollars and so I was trying to sell my ford to get it. within two days of blowing my engine my parents bought me the dodge. But there was a catch I had to selll the ford and pay them back the 1000 dollars. I still have the ford but my new thing is I'm going to pay them back the 1000 dollars and keep the ford to fix it up. Now I know I'm gonna catch alot of flack because I like chevy ford and dodge. They are all good companies and they have alot of cars I would kill to own. See I do bleed ford blue when it comes to gas trucks. But nobody and I mean nobody not the powerjoke not the durajunk would ever be better then Cummins. I absoultly love cummins more than anything. My dad bought brand new in 2006 a 3/4 slt big horn edition with long bed quad cab bright red. I love this truck and would sell my whole body to have it. Thats my little novel on to how I got my very first dodge. And BTW even though I bleed ford blue I still love my ram more than any of my fords.

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
Well that was a read . Lol
Welcome to the forum

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

Mad Cow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Thanks for sharing and we are glad to have you on Ram Forum.

nim81

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
welcome to the block!

make sure you post up some pictures if you decide to mod your throttle body!

txbass06

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
I think that's the most "F" words in a single post on here lol

Welcome to RF from another 2nd genner

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

EJM05

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
440 Big Block
WOW! Thats the most I've ever read at once! lmao! Welcome to the forum!!

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
Welcome to Ram Forum.

iSlacker816

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 (360ci) Magnum
Welcome to the forum bud, you'll learn alot about the 2nd gens we have as I have since joining. Everyone here is very knowledgeable and friendly so I hope you enjoy it here, it is the best Ram forum out there!

LB3711

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L V6
too many woords but welcome to RF

OP
OP
MikesRammin

MikesRammin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2 Magnum
Lol thanks guys I jusy figured I would show you guys I was converting from decent (chevy) to good (ford) to the best (dodge). BTW if anybody wants a 1975 ford I'll trade it for a Cummins LMAO :crazy::********:

wermbang

Reaction score
Ram Year
2001 Off Road
Engine
5.9L V8 Sport
Welcome to the sit, hope you enjoy it here

zack

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2004.5 packing the smarty