New Ram convert

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mainuh

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hi gang,

well, I bit the bullet and after lengthy research, forum surfing and endless YouTube videos, I purchased a 2020 Ram 1500 Limited 5.7 Hemi (non E-torque) Tuesday. Very pleased with this upgrade from a 2010 Ford F-150 Lariat with 5.4 3V. We tow a 30’ travel trailer between ME & AZ as snowbirds. Trailer is about 7K loaded and maybe another 500# in the truck (besides 400# of passengers). The comfort and performance is really awesome. I had been in a 2014 Ram and was underwhelmed by the fit and finish, but man have they stepped up their game! Haven’t towed with it yet, but with 85 more HP and 45 more pound feet of torque along with the 8 speed transmission it’s got to be a marked improvement. I’ll be hanging out here to learn more about the new ride and hope to contribute here and there. Tried to insert photo with link from my photo site but it doesn’t seem to want to display so I attached it below.

Cheers,
Don

i-gPwB3Ks

3D1A49A2-354D-449A-B58D-C210E0725ECF.jpeg

Salty Ram

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well I'm glad to hear that you are happy with your new Ram. I think the truck looks really good. Welcome to the Forum and there is a LOT of information to be found in these here walls. Congratulations on the Ram purchase and will be looking for input regarding how you like the towing trip from ME to AZ at some point with your new truck.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
welcome and congrats on the new truck