New Ram Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fowcbler

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
New owner of an '06 4.7L RWD.
Been lurking on forum for week or so, just researching and taking in info.

Located in Texas, and finally "Manned" up and got a truck. Was a relatively good deal, but with most "Good Deals", that have quirks to work out.
Currently trying to isolate, what appears to be, an electrical/ground issue. Truck itself runs good, just seems to have some fairly random, but repetitive issues that keep popping up.
Will see what I can dig out of this forum first before posting repeat threads.

Looking forward to getting this thing clear of the bugs and start throwing some "fun" parts at it.
I have always been a big Mopar fan, from the first time I saw a viper in person (9 yrs old, and my dentist had a red '94), to getting to drive an '85 w150 1/2 ton in highschool (my grand fathers truck), just drawn more to Mopar than anything else domestic.

OP
OP
fowcbler

fowcbler

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Welcome! Got pics?
Not uploaded yet. Its your pretty Standard 2006 Maroon Red Ram though, with 20" Hemi wheels. I will try and get some uploaded, maybe this afternoon.

Fediej

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel
Not uploaded yet. Its your pretty Standard 2006 Maroon Red Ram though, with 20" Hemi wheels. I will try and get some uploaded, maybe this afternoon.
I think it was Ron White who said "once you've seen one, you kind of want to see them all." I might be paraphrasing a little bit.

OP
OP
fowcbler

fowcbler

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I think it was Ron White who said "once you've seen one, you kind of want to see them all." I might be paraphrasing a little bit.
Whether he said that or not, I can totally hear his tater salad voice saying that...