New Side Steps...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OrionR5

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
My Nfab Side steps arrived on Wednesday afternoon. Was very excited and planned on installing it that afternoon. When I got home found the box was delivered. To my astonished surprise the box looked like it had been to war and back. On further inspection, one side was quite damaged. Paint chips flaked to the floor when I exposed the bar from the plastic wrap.
How can FedEx even deliver a package this badly damaged. It just blows me away. This is the third time I have issues with them. So much inconvenience to all parties involved.
I'm just really pissed. I'm off from work today as well and have time to install it but that's not happening any time soon.

OP
OP
OrionR5

OrionR5

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Side Steps

This is how I found my delivered package by Fedex.

Attachments

• Open Box.jpg
    Open Box.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 73
  • Damaged End.jpg
    Damaged End.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 60

smurfs_of_war

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
That's a joke. They just don't give a ****. I have this same recurring issue with UPS (United Parcel Smashers)

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

sbooy42

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Diesel
holy wow I'd be pissed... I have the 3 step nfabs on mine and they haven't chipped from road rash or anything...those must of really taken a beating...

BlownGP

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 RAM Harvest New Holland Blue
Engine
Holiday shipping...In a hurry to get stuff shipped.

OP
OP
OrionR5

OrionR5

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Believe me I was pissed. I called the shipping company and told them to deal with Fedex. I want them to return and pick this up and fix this issue. Bunch of *******. How hard is it to move a box from point A to point B.
A very disappointing experience to say the least. Had a day off from work today and could not use my free time to install my steps.
Great service Fedex!!!

RyanJM

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Express RC Black Edition
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That sucks. I have that issue with UPS a lot more than Fedex. I won't even order certain part of the company only uses UPS because of the hassle I have had returning parts. I am getting the new Nfab 4 step reg cab ones. I have been waiting for something like this I noticed I dented my truck climbing the tire to get into the tool box. Good part is Nfab is in Houston so it only has to get from them to the store down the street so i am hoping there won't be any issues.

MrHarleyGuy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I had to send 3 sets of OEM steps back, thanks to UPS...

blackbetty14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 VVT/Etorque
USPS is the postal service and the worst, fedex is a joke and UPS is the best and I only deal with them. Sorry to hear about this. I've had many packages damaged by USPS and fedex, even had the fedex truck stolen with my stuff on it lol.

I love UPS!

14hemiexpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4l
All of that makes me angry! It's just lazy drivers. USPS,ups,FedEx they all have them it just depends on your local drivers. We're I am I like the FedEx guys a lot better they seem to care more... We lost parts at work due to a ups truck fire... The driver spilled something and used a lighter to see what had fallen over so he pulled out his lighter for some "light" and it was alcohol that spilt and waoosh burnt truck lost parts.

OP
OP
OrionR5

OrionR5

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I had arrange for the seller to send Fedex back for the pick up. Told him I am not touching that box and I want them to fix this blunder. It's enough I had this big box laying on the floor. So the same driver who delivered it in that f'd up condition last Wednesday came by today to pick it up. I had it delivered to my parents place. My mom said he was pissed.
Too bad I said and maybe he will be a little more considerate. Now I have to wait for a replacement. Asked the seller for a refund but he said he is going to ship it personally to ensure an intact replacement. Going to see how this pans out.

OP
OP
OrionR5

OrionR5

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Birddog,
That video just blows me away. Don't know how these guys even have a job. I'll fire each and every one of them and give those jobs to people that actually want to work.
What a disgrace!!!

Birddog

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Bright White 3500 Laramie 4X4 Long Bed
Engine
6.7 Cummins TD, 3.73
Birddog,
That video just blows me away. Don't know how these guys even have a job. I'll fire each and every one of them and give those jobs to people that actually want to work.
What a disgrace!!!

Isn't that just crazy!? It makes you afraid to order or ship anything.

Reply from, I'm a Tapatalk junkie

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orca