New tires soon...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hemimania

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I think there is the option for white letters on the side or keeping it black. I like the white writing with the stock rims but not sure about when I get after market rims. Thoughts?

Tonino

joeygster

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram 1500 Sport Crew Bright White
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'd stick with the black wall tires...just my opinion though.

Truck Fun

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Classic
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
White lettering can look good as long as it's new or a person is willing to spend the time to keep them looking good. And sometimes they detract from the overall look of the vehicle and tire/rim combination. I'd stay with blackwall tires.

RBAT

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
If you want white letter now, buy them. If you want blackwall when you get the new wheels have them reversed when you mount them. I had to replace one of the factory tires at 1k miles due to road hazard damage. It is white letter turned in and no one seems to have noticed.

Neil E

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I think it depends on the truck, I like it on my 17 regular cab Express. I don't think it looks good on the Extended cabs or the models with the chrome bumpers