New to Ram

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dan jones

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
60 years old first ram ever owned fords till 94 last 26 years gm trucks.I traded a 17 Silverado in on this 2020 ram with etorque.I drove two crew cab chevys that morning and I told myself I wasn’t going to buy until I at least looked at a ram.And I did drove a big horn then Laramie bought the Laramie .There was no comparison between ram and gm on the ride and technology highly impressed.This ram is like Kesslers ain’t enough oooos in smooth.
I would like to raise the front 2 in not sure the best way but I do not want to take away from this ride it is excellent..

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Welcome to RamForum and congrats on the new truck.

MoPowered

Retired
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
60 years old first ram ever owned fords till 94 last 26 years gm trucks.I traded a 17 Silverado in on this 2020 ram with etorque.I drove two crew cab chevys that morning and I told myself I wasn’t going to buy until I at least looked at a ram.And I did drove a big horn then Laramie bought the Laramie .There was no comparison between ram and gm on the ride and technology highly impressed.This ram is like Kesslers ain’t enough oooos in smooth.
I would like to raise the front 2 in not sure the best way but I do not want to take away from this ride it is excellent..
Welcome to the forums and welcome to being a new Ram owner glad to hear you like it. Give some info and possibly some pics and what you'd like to do and how big your wallet is and I'm sure we can all help you spend it, lol. Many Vendor's offer great discount's also and tons of info about them here.

Salty Ram

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Welcome to the Ram Forum and Ram family! Also, congratulations on your transition. I hope you continue to love your ride and am sure there are a great many folks and vendors here that will be ready and willing to assist with modifications and upgrades as you find the need to implement them. Good luck with your decision on the leveling of the front.

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
welcome to the forum!

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score