New to the forum, and Dodge

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MetalHead

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've been browsing the forum for about a week and just joined today. Looks like a lot of good information and helpful people on here.

For the past year I've been looking at new trucks to replace my old Ford extended cab. Last week I finally found one. 2015 Ram Express Blackout. This truck is awesome. The 5.7 is so much quicker than what I'm used to. This is the first brand new vehicle I've ever purchased, and I'm very excited that I got such a good truck. Window tint and exhaust are first on the growing list of mods.

Attachments

• IMG_0318.jpg
    IMG_0318.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 70

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi
Very nice truck, reformed Ford guy here as well. Ram is the best truck going right now.

Welcome to the party.
:party33:

SlowRoller

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Welcome to RAM!

(Almost) Nothing beats that new car feelin!

I'm a Chebby convert...

I like all trucks, but since 2009, RAM has had the best truck for my needs.

OP
OP
MetalHead

MetalHead

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks for the welcomes.

The new car feeling definitely ranks pretty high on the good feeling list.

This is also my first black vehicle. I'm quickly learning how hard it is to keep clean and scratch free. The day after I bought it, my 3 year old decides to rub his toy car on the driver door. luckily it was more of a scuff mark and buffed out. It's a pain to keep clean, but when it is clean it looks so good.