New To the Group

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NM72

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Just joined the forum today after learning about it through my brother. I am super excited to learn and be apart of all things Ram Trucks! Recently bought my dads 2016 1500 Sport 5.7L Hemi 4x4 from him and super excited to be driving it around; thought this was the next logical step to get info and problem shoot when one arises.
Already have some ideas on mods/upgrades I want to do with it and was looking for advice. Was looking for opinions on if I should level or lift the truck - was thinking of a 4" suspension lift compared to the 2.5 level to eliminate the factory rake. Want to run 33s or 35s and wanted to see what the best course of action would be to take. IF I do level, what's the best brand/style to look for? Also looking to upgrade the exhaust. I told my dad I got the hemi, why not hear it and have it be more aggressive. Between the Flowmaster American Thunder and Flowmaster Outlaw. Could be swayed to different brand as well. Thanks in advance, glad to be here to learn and get answers and info!

Prestonguillory14

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Sport
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Just joined the forum today after learni about it through my brother. I am super excited to learn and be apart of all things Ram Trucks! Recently bought my dads 2016 1500 Sport 5.7L Hemi 4x4 from him and super excited to be driving it around; thought this was the next logical step to get info and problem shoot when one arises.
Already have some ideas on mods/upgrades I want to do with it and was looking for advice. Was looking for opinions on if I should level or lift the truck - was thinking of a 4" suspension lift compared to the 2.5 level to eliminate the factory rake. Want to run 33s or 35s and wanted to see what the best course of action would be to take. IF I do level, what's the best brand/style to look for? Also looking to upgrade the exhaust. I told my dad I got the hemi, why not hear it and have it be more aggressive. Between the Flowmaster American Thunder and Flowmaster Outlaw. Could be swayed to different brand as well. Thanks in advance, glad to be here to learn and get answers and info!
Welcome to the Forum