23 Limited new to RAM and the forums

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pudge

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Power Wagon 75th
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Welcome to the forum! Yes, lots of people here to help you spend your money. Great looking truck!

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Nice, Welcome.

markabby

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
nice truck!! I have a 2020 Black Limited....it came with those same wheels, but my wife didn't like the black on black, so she made the dealer swap them out with another set of 22's that were partial aluminum and black.

There's plenty of tech toys to play with in the Limited...enjoy!

Ramsteen23

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Welcome...great looking truck....I have a 2023 1500 Limited myself. It looks like you already did some modifications... new tires and is it leveled or did you buy it that way?

Be careful using this forum if you like holding on to your $....enjoy.

OP
OP
jokingjimmy

jokingjimmy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi V8
Welcome...great looking truck....I have a 2023 1500 Limited myself. It looks like you already did some modifications... new tires and is it leveled or did you buy it that way?

Be careful using this forum if you like holding on to your $....enjoy.
Thanks! It's a nice trick for sure! I come from performance car stuff (Audis) bagged, tuned etc., and have never NOT modified my vehicles. Totally bummed the Pulsar piggyback only works with the eTorque '22 and older PCMs. Missed it by a year lol.

I did some unimportant little things like DeeZee bed tie downs, center console tray, red air stem caps, Husky mud flaps and floor mats (snow and salt suck!) lol.

But yah swapped to Toyo Open Country LT295/55R22 (roughly 14.80x12.2"). Note that there isn't any rub with these in all driving modes normal and up. There was rubbing with the mud flaps when turning left unfortunately, so i installed some Revel front only leveling links and attached the mud flap with a great gun and all is good now.

Installing a Banks Pedal Monster tomorrow, hopefully that will reduce/eliminate the only complaint i have with this truck. That zombie pedal is atrocious lol.

Ramsteen23

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks! It's a nice trick for sure! I come from performance car stuff (Audis) bagged, tuned etc., and have never NOT modified my vehicles. Totally bummed the Pulsar piggyback only works with the eTorque '22 and older PCMs. Missed it by a year lol.

I did some unimportant little things like DeeZee bed tie downs, center console tray, red air stem caps, Husky mud flaps and floor mats (snow and salt suck!) lol.

But yah swapped to Toyo Open Country LT295/55R22 (roughly 14.80x12.2"). Note that there isn't any rub with these in all driving modes normal and up. There was rubbing with the mud flaps when turning left unfortunately, so i installed some Revel front only leveling links and attached the mud flap with a great gun and all is good now.

Installing a Banks Pedal Monster tomorrow, hopefully that will reduce/eliminate the only complaint i have with this truck. That zombie pedal is atrocious lol.
That's too funny...I went with the exact same tires and size....love the look and stance they provide. I added the Revel Performance Lift Kit with Front & Rear Links and 2.0” Front Daystar Spacers...it resulted in a 2.5” lift to the normal ride height. The spacers work well with the links to help maintain the smooth factory ride. Still have a rake of approx. 1.5" which I like for when I am towing or carrying heavy load.

I also did a few minor mods including PPF on the front grill area, lower bumper, headlights, etc. and had a local professional do a ceramic coating which I am very happy with...hopefully it stands the test of time and the northeast weather...lol.

TRK Ceramic Modesta 051823.jpgTRK Ceramic Modesta 2 051823.jpg