New truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SIhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Ok guys sold my 09 1500 a couple of months ago. We just moved out of NYC to NEPA and I needed a new truck. The wife said go get whatever truck I want so I just picked up a 2016 2500 slt bighorn megacab with the 6.4l hemi. I'm really happy so far. Going to leave it stock for awhile. Want to do a lift and maybe 37's. I'm trying to post a pic but it won't let me. I'll try again later.

Flip-er

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Big Horn 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi
SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrads on new ride and having a cool wife.

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Congrats !!!

So what's the problem with the pic posting?

OP
OP
SIhemi

SIhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
this is what it says. Invalid Post specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Are you hosting the pics on a website somewhere, like Photobucket or TinyPic? That seems to work the best with VBulletin software like we use here.

If so, come to this thread and have another web session open at your photo site.

Go to the photo site, click on the "Direct" link box to copy the photo URL, then come back here.

Go to the message window, post any text you want to put up here, then click on the "Insert Image" icon in the toolbar of the Message window. Paste the picture URL, then click on OK.

Finish up your typing if you have anything else to add, then click on "Post Quick Reply".

wsutard1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7 eTorque
Wait a minute, your wife said to get any truck you want?
Atrapitis.gif

Welcome. We all fell in the same trap. Can't get out.

OP
OP
SIhemi

SIhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Wait a minute, your wife said to get any truck you want?
Atrapitis.gif

Welcome. We all fell in the same trap. Can't get out.

It's ok. I've been in this trap for almost 18 years and I wouldn't want it any other way.

Drummin4jc

WWG1WGA!
Reaction score
Ram Year
2024 Ram 2500 CC
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Congrats on the 2500 and welcome to PA!! My wife has been awesome with the lift process so far as well as accessorizing my truck. Cheers to having cool wives!:favorites13:

Adam