New vendor/member

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tasca Steve

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Hey guys, just a quick note to introduce myself and our company. I think the Tasca name is pretty well known but basically we're here to help you guys get the best prices on all the parts we carry from Ram to Volvo. Tasca has been around a long time and we have a dedicated internet sales operation, warehouse and shipping staff.

As for myself? I've been primarily handling Ford parts for the last 25 years but I do have a fair bit of Chrysler experience as well. I have specialized in forums and social media for about the last 18 years (scary thought) so I'm well versed in working long distance with forum members.

We run monthly promo codes for you, this month it's JAN5, next month FEB5. You get the idea. I'm here to help with parts questions, shipping questions, potential issues with orders etc. so feel free to PM me here or email me at [email protected].

Thanks, Steve

MADDOG

Not RamForum Staff
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Welcome to RamForum. Thanks for supporting this site.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
Welcome to the site, Thanks for being a supporting vendor

rule18

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Rebel
Welcome to RamForum.

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
WELCOME to the sight ! And I do Know your company !