Nick & GotExhaust - Great Service & Prices

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Team Horner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I just wanted to give some well deserved praise to Nick and the GotExhaust team.

Long story short (or as short as possible), I ordered a RetraxPro MX tonneau cover from Nick a few weeks ago that ended up having some concealed damage (the roll-up cover was dented, but it wasn't visible until after it was installed on the truck and unrolled for the first time). Nick and I both contacted Retrax and when I wasn't receiving timely responses, Nick would step in and keep pushing Retrax to respond. It took a few days of repeated inquiries from both of us, but Retrax made it right and all is well that ends well.

IMHO - service is just as important as price and Nick nailed both. Nick could have easily said, 'deal with the MFR', but he didn't and stayed involved from the first mention of a problem.

Oh, I should also mention that Nick also provided the best price for the cover as well.

Thanks Nick!!

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you even when things did not go as planned. I appreciate your patience and understanding. Glad we could get this worked out and that at the end of the day you were a happy customer. We agree service is just as important as the price is and we strive to do our best at both.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business!

Last edited: