No cabin filter…

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RamDiver

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have never changed a cabin filter in 57 years of owning vehicles. Yesterday a guy showed me the filter that came out of my wife's Subaru. It was full of dust and leaves. He wanted $50. I said "knock it off and put it back in." I will be changing the filter for around $16. 22 Ram has crummy air flow from the vents, so I will be changing it too.

I've changed a few of them over the years but more often than not, a few careful minutes with a shop vac and they're near good as new.

I don't understand why we're all so quick to save 15 seconds of effort.

I believe we've been programmed by a money making system, to believe they can't be cleaned.

RamDiver

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Very helpful! Thank you. Was looking for ideas, tools, tips and tricks!

If you have any specific concerns about any part of the process, please try to articulate with words, what portion you require clarified.

When I try something new, I usually watch several YouTube videos and make notes. If part of the project isn't clear, I keep watching videos or ask someone I know about the specific concern.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OasisNinjaBat