Off Package with additional lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mpmitch1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
v8
I ordered the off road package for the locker, skid plates, etc. and now I want an additional lift and level. My 4x4 store said NO lift kit from rough country, readylift, bds is compatible with the Off Road package? Not even a leveling kit.

1. Does anyone know if the mopar lift kit can be used on the off road package?

What about a Bilstein 5100 only used in the front to level?

ksn240

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I ordered the off road package for the locker, skid plates, etc. and now I want an additional lift and level. My 4x4 store said NO lift kit from rough country, readylift, bds is compatible with the Off Road package? Not even a leveling kit.

1. Does anyone know if the mopar lift kit can be used on the off road package?

What about a Bilstein 5100 only used in the front to level?
Bilstein 5100s are not out yet for the 2019s. All you have to do is get a set of non offroad package struts and springs for the front, and springs for the rear.

troutspinner

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Big Horn Crew Cab
Engine
5.7 Hemi
You can level it with the Readylift level kit. I believe the 3.5” also works from what I’ve read, you just don’t want to use the pre-load spacers on the 3.5”.

MattyFine

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hello - New to the Forum, but NOT new to Rams....

So I just purchased a 2019 Big Horn Crew Cab WITH the Off Road Package (ORG) and have the 1" factory lift.

I am going to go with the Ready Lift Upper Control Arms.

My question is: Has anyone substituted 2.5" top hat spacers up front instead of the 2" that Ready Lift supplies in kit # 66-1921.

Am I risking anything or potentially creating issues with that extra 1/2"?

I was going to use the Fabtech 2.5" spacers instaed of the Readylift 2".

And then use the Fabtech 1" spacers in the back....

Thank you for any and all help.

MattyFine

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
You can level it with the Readylift level kit. I believe the 3.5” also works from what I’ve read, you just don’t want to use the pre-load spacers on the 3.5”.

This is true. I have done this, just omit the preload spacer and you can use the UCA and the 2" top spacer. Ready Lift has differing answers on their website, but I spoke with them.