Perfect's Ram Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
PerfectCreature

PerfectCreature

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Nice truck. Headlights look awesome
Thank you, they really make the look of the truck and tie the front end together. I am very glad I kept the reflector bowls chrome, it really gives to the look of the whole set up. I am super satisfied with how these turned out and the output is amazing.

4eyedconekiller

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel
Looks awesome man. If I was going to do a retrofit on my quads, those pics would be extremely helpful.

I’ve got a heavy eibach box sitting in my garage, and a Rebel wheel/tire setup waiting to go on myself.

OP
OP
PerfectCreature

PerfectCreature

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looks awesome man. If I was going to do a retrofit on my quads, those pics would be extremely helpful.

I’ve got a heavy eibach box sitting in my garage, and a Rebel wheel/tire setup waiting to go on myself.
A lot of it was trial and error. I spent an hour or so fiddling with cables and what as the instruction video and the paper instructions were different in some regards.

If you want better photos, I can certainly provide details.
Essentially though I routed the cables as discreetly as I could. I plan to clean the cables up a bit better come summer. If you need any assistance, let me know I would be happy to provide guidance.

OC455

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018, 2019
Engine
5.7 Hemi Big Horn, 6.4L Hemi 3500 Longhorn Mega cab
Grill and headlights off, ended up breaking the lower left tab on the grill. :(
45594148015_890fa4e372_b.jpgUntitled by Black Additive, on Flickr

Wiring things up. Was about 5 hours getting everything undone, wired up, trouble shooted as I misconnected a few along the way and getting everything rotationaly level.
32634599028_be286ec3af_b.jpgUntitled by Black Additive, on Flickr

The final product, dont mind the condensation, its just because it was kind of warm when I installed it and it was about 4 degrees outside. lol.
45594144085_502122bc87_b.jpgUntitled by Black Additive, on Flickr

Body shot, have some spacers coming in the next few weeks to poke those wheels out a bit more. Should look pretty darn mean if you ask me.
32634601388_df8762317f_b.jpgUntitled by Black Additive, on Flickr

Up close of the etching.

32634593868_9b999f052a_b.jpgUntitled by Black Additive, on Flickr

Are your HID projectors low beam only, or high & low beam with your Profile Hi-Lens. I'm building my quads like yours and I am wondering how you have yours setup. Thanks

OP
OP
PerfectCreature

PerfectCreature

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Are your HID projectors low beam only, or high & low beam with your Profile Hi-Lens. I'm building my quads like yours and I am wondering how you have yours setup. Thanks
Bi-xenon, Mini H1 7.0 with Profile Hi-Lens LED in the HID slot for dual hi-beams. I used a splitter for the hi beams, I have an extra set if you needed one. I also have a spare set of motoholders also, I could cut a deal on.

As far as the profile LED, I do have a bit of a flicker with the way mine is set up, I was recommended to run either a capacitor in line on each side or a separate harness. I have not tried either as the flicker has not annoyed me that much yet.

OC455

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018, 2019
Engine
5.7 Hemi Big Horn, 6.4L Hemi 3500 Longhorn Mega cab
I have the Mini D2S in my low beam reflector and the Profile Hi-Lens. I have splitters and Motoholders for mine, thank you for the offer. Was curious how you have everything hooked up to run the HID and Hi-Lens together.

OP
OP
PerfectCreature

PerfectCreature

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have the Mini D2S in my low beam reflector and the Profile Hi-Lens. I have splitters and Motoholders for mine, thank you for the offer. Was curious how you have everything hooked up to run the HID and Hi-Lens together.
Should be the same as yours then, just a high beam splitter with the factory high beam and then one to the solenoid and one to the hi-lens. It gets the job done, though it does flicker a bit.

OP
OP
PerfectCreature

PerfectCreature

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Update time. This puppy is getting a suspension upgrade. Stumbled across a crazy deal for an Icon Stage 2 setup that puts the Black Friday sale to shame. Ordered and is processing now. Drop ships from manufacture, advised a week or two to get it. I'll say that you can't get the stage one for this price.

Going to look so mean with the rear lifted 1.5 inches and the front 2.5.

Toying with the idea of removing my fender flares and the spacers, to get that just poked look....not sure. Will have to see how it is after installing the lift. Picked up an impact wrench too for this occasion.

I also put in a stereo, pictures to come soon,. Install went well. Not to bad really.