Performance Pages enabling with AflOBD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Has anybody tried enabling the Performance pages with Aflobd. They'd be kind of neat to have if they can be enabled.

AndyT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ecodiesel
Has anybody tried enabling the Performance pages with Aflobd. They'd be kind of neat to have if they can be enabled.
Yep. AFAIK it can't be done. Neither can the offroad pages.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

OP
OP
W

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Yep. AFAIK it can't be done. Neither can the offroad pages.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

I kind of wondered if they could be enabled or not.I know you can jailbreak them,was sort of hoping Alfa could it to,lol.

Brandon-w

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram 1500
Engine
I'm trying to save some $$ and experiment with this. When I get there I'll let you know. [emoji48]

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

OP
OP
W

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
I'm trying to save some $$ and experiment with this. When I get there I'll let you know. [emoji48]

My buddy in Edmonton just bought the Aflobd,says he's found them ,but he's already jailbreaked the pages into his truck,so he hasn't tried to enable them with it,just says he's seen them,lol

Brandon-w

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram 1500
Engine
That'd be cool To have! I want to see if a grandcherokee srt bcm would do the trick. If so next step is the srt pcm for the performance selections. [emoji57] We shall see when I can actually get there.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
OP
OP
W

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
What can the performance page's do? Can I get them in my 2018 ram?

CustomTronix used to allow you to jailbreak them into the trucks with the 8.4 nav radio,but apparently they don't offer that anymore. I should of got in on them a few years ago,but didn't,and now sort of kicking my rear,lol. I have a buddy who did though,on his 2015 Sport and they are nice to have.My wifes 16 Challenger has them and being able to watch the horsepower and torque being used is the part I like,plus the 1/4 mile timer is fairly close to what the car will actually run on the local dragstrip,that might be a fluke,as I don't know how accurate the timers are across the board,and maybe hers is a fluke,but it's nice,as you can compare a before and after mod,and know it'll be semi close to what the track timers will say.