Phone speaker volume

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nomadsmc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
OK, here's my problem... I haven't been able to find out how to increase the volume on the phone speaker above my left ear. I can increase the volume on the voice activation part, but when I get a phone call I can barely hear them speaking. I'm sure there is a control for this, but I can't find it. I have the 8.4a without navigation. (going to activate the nav soon.) Any help would be greatly appreciated as I use the phone a lot.

The Crow 1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L w/8 Speed Trans.
I just turn the volume up on the steering wheel controls or the actual radio volume knob and it increases the voice while talking on the phone via Bluetooth. I believe it will read "Phone Volume" as you make the adjustment. Not sure there is an adjustment you can make in the settings or not, but I'd just have a friend or wife call your phone and you can make the changes on the fly.

NYCruiser

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
make sure the volume is up on the phone itself too.

OP
OP
nomadsmc

nomadsmc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Thanks guys... I adjusted the volume on my cellphone and on the radio when I was on a call and all is working great now.