Placed order for Rebel 12...very excited!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PaulNY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram Rebel
Engine
Hemi 5.7 w/e-torque
Today, I ordered a '19 Rebel 12 CC granite crystal monotone with Ram boxes, pano sunroof, air suspension, 33 gallon tank, Level 2 equipment group, blind spot detection, spray in liner, wheelhouse liners, and the good old Hemi without e-torque (I currently have e-torque in my troublesome '19 Rebel and always shut it off immediately, so figured I would order without). Dealer is saying 6-8 weeks, but could be a small delay due to Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays. Therefore, I anticipate it should be ready by hopefully mid to the end of January. I love the way the Rebel looks, and now with leather and the 12" screen in addition to the other goodies I ordered, I feel this is the perfect truck for me. Pictures to come hopefully sooner than later. Sticker with destination was just over $62,500.

Oh, I forgot to mention that the "Rebel 12" package comes with the 19 speaker Harmon Kardon speaker system. However, it still lists the 9 speaker Alpine system as an option. The dealer actually selected to see if the system would take it, and it did. Of course, he deselected it as I am fine with the HK sound system, but found that ironic.

Last edited:

huntergreen

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Awesome ! Waiting sux.

mboymopar

MOPAR
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 1500 Sport
Engine
345 HEMI
That sounds great, congrats.
Now just a little waiting.

BTD07

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
why getting rid of a 19 rebel to get a 19 rebel?

OP
OP
PaulNY

PaulNY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram Rebel
Engine
Hemi 5.7 w/e-torque
why getting rid of a 19 rebel to get a 19 rebel?

Had quite a bit of trouble out of current Rebel, so dealer/fca rep are working with me to get me into a new one since my current one has been in the shop way too much. Dealer has been awesome and is really taking care of me.

BTD07

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Had quite a bit of trouble out of current Rebel, so dealer/fca rep are working with me to get me into a new one since my current one has been in the shop way too much. Dealer has been awesome and is really taking care of me.
Well tht makes plenty more sense! Good luck to you

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Good luck and please keep us posted when it arrives.

JLUR_

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I went to the dealer this weekend to put in an order for a Rebel 12 but was told they're on restriction currently. Were you able to actually place the order or did the dealer just take the info to place the order later when they're off restriction?

OP
OP
PaulNY

PaulNY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram Rebel
Engine
Hemi 5.7 w/e-torque
I went to the dealer this weekend to put in an order for a Rebel 12 but was told they're on restriction currently. Were you able to actually place the order or did the dealer just take the info to place the order later when they're off restriction?

Yes, I was able to actually place the order and already have a Vin#. Currently, it's in D1 status with an estimated ship date of 11/20. I got really lucky and just missed the cut off before the restriction started. Hopefully, the restriction is lifted soon and you can get your order in.

JLUR_

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yes, I was able to actually place the order and already have a Vin#. Currently, it's in D1 status with an estimated ship date of 11/20. I got really lucky and just missed the cut off before the restriction started. Hopefully, the restriction is lifted soon and you can get your order in.

Glad to hear that! Post some pictures when you get it in. I can't wait to see the black leather seats.

JLUR_

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
wait.

Is there an option to get the rebel without any of the red interior now??????

The red trim on the dash and doors stays but the seats are full leather and the seat backs are black instead of red.

TommmyD

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 etorque
I thought about holding out for the Rebel 12 but I found a 5.7L e-torque 4x4 with every upgrade except air suspension. It was $61k and got it for $50k incl TT&L. Surprising that I found it not only difficult to find a Rebel but even more difficult to find one with a pano sunroof.

Kicker56

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemisphere 5.7
Today, I ordered a '19 Rebel 12 CC granite crystal monotone with Ram boxes, pano sunroof, air suspension, 33 gallon tank, Level 2 equipment group, blind spot detection, spray in liner, wheelhouse liners, and the good old Hemi without e-torque (I currently have e-torque in my troublesome '19 Rebel and always shut it off immediately, so figured I would order without). Dealer is saying 6-8 weeks, but could be a small delay due to Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays. Therefore, I anticipate it should be ready by hopefully mid to the end of January. I love the way the Rebel looks, and now with leather and the 12" screen in addition to the other goodies I ordered, I feel this is the perfect truck for me. Pictures to come hopefully sooner than later. Sticker with destination was just over $62,500.

Oh, I forgot to mention that the "Rebel 12" package comes with the 19 speaker Harmon Kardon speaker system. However, it still lists the 9 speaker Alpine system as an option. The dealer actually selected to see if the system would take it, and it did. Of course, he deselected it as I am fine with the HK sound system, but found that ironic.
What was the deal you got worked up before tax and title? Thinking doing this option if the price is right, this option and truck looks perfect.

McBtch

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 etorque
Congrats on the new truck. I am about to order one soon as well.
Question, will it have the surround view cameras with the 12 inch screen or is that only a Limited feature?