Please dont use the CHAT on Tapatalk to contact me for quotes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hi everyone. It has come to my attention that some of you have tried to contact me via Tapatalk Chat. now its a great feature but it is not something I can use to do business. I do 90% of my work here on a PC or laptop. I use tapatalk to check in or quick responses as I do other tasks. While on PC or laptop I cant receive a chat via tapatalk...I do not do my quoting and invoicing on my personal phone typically. i dont get alerts saying I have a chat message either. As many of my customers know I am usually pretty quick to respond but if you tried to chat me and I didnt respond I am sorry. I was not ignoring you I just never got the message.

So if you need to contact PLEASE message me here or email me at [email protected] but do NOT try to use the tapatalk chat feature as I will never see it.

Thank you for your time in reading this and again I apologize for missing anyone who tried to use the chat feature

OP
OP
Nick@GotExhaust

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Good to know although I have no idea what Tapatalk chat is Nick lol.

LoL its a chat feature thats part of the Tapatalk phone app. So it can only be used on your phone if you have the app.

chrisp2493

Always Modding
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
392 Hemi
Good to know although I have no idea what Tapatalk chat is Nick lol.

When sending a message on here you get a pop up asking if you want to send a forum PM or use tapatalk chat. The chat feature is nice when it can be used

I Bleed Ram Trucks

OP
OP
Nick@GotExhaust

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
When sending a message on here you get a pop up asking if you want to send a forum PM or use tapatalk chat. The chat feature is nice when it can be used

I Bleed Ram Trucks

weird part is I do not get the alerts on PC tho. is there a way to enable that??