Podcasts for Power Wagons

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris_

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Jeep seems to have its own everything : culture, clubs, forums, meet ups, and Podcsts.

Where is the love for the Ram Power Wagon? What is or where do you get the best PW talk and info?

56PW17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Great question

Trailmaker

Locked and Loaded
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 PW
Engine
Jeep seems to have its own everything : culture, clubs, forums, meet ups, and Podcsts.

Where is the love for the Ram Power Wagon? What is or where do you get the best PW talk and info?
Show us a picture of your Wagon and I will give you the the password and Secret handshake.

OP
OP
C

Chris_

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Show us a picture of your Wagon and I will give you the the password and Secret handshake.

Busted...

I'm -- still -- doing research. Found a nice 2018, but not convinced that I shouldn't wait for a 2019 deal to get the 8-speed. Another option that I'm looking into is an overdrive unit for the 66RFE from Gear Vendors for about $4,000. Still checking on that, though.

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Busted...

I'm -- still -- doing research. Found a nice 2018, but not convinced that I shouldn't wait for a 2019 deal to get the 8-speed. Another option that I'm looking into is an overdrive unit for the 66RFE from Gear Vendors for about $4,000. Still checking on that, though.

The 6 speed has plenty of overdrive. Even with low axle gearing (5.13’s etc.) it is completely fine for highway use.

I would hold out for an 8 speed no doubt. But thats just me.

BoldAdventure

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4

powerwagonsinmoab.com - this is the yearly big event

offroad rams & wagons - FB Group - all the meets and events - this is where the majority of us hang

The registry is mostly dead.

full-size overlanders - FB Group - the majority of the group is made up of PW owners, but there are lots of other makes there.

We had two PW events planned this year, but Coronavirus just nuked that since we pushed our main event right into the second event.

Trailmaker

Locked and Loaded
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 PW
Engine
Busted...

The 19s are worth the 8k (or $80 per month) more you will spend on 2018. The up grades the 19 have are a no brainer to me. Before the lock down is over, seems to be the best time to buy a truck.

Last edited:

m25443

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
powerwagonsinmoab.com - this is the yearly big event

offroad rams & wagons - FB Group - all the meets and events - this is where the majority of us hang

The registry is mostly dead.

full-size overlanders - FB Group - the majority of the group is made up of PW owners, but there are lots of other makes there.

We had two PW events planned this year, but Coronavirus just nuked that since we pushed our main event right into the second event.

Still need to change those dates on the PWIM site.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowrider357