polish

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

5hole

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I had some linex work done and had some over spray to remove. So I clayed the areas and used mequires ultimate polish to remove the marred areas from the clay. That stuff was hard to get out. I polished and wiped it immediately so it wasn't dry. I need a polish easier to remove so I can do the whole truck.

VolsRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I'm also an Adam's Polishes user, and I love their products. I have yet to use their polishes, but I have the Revive Hand Polish on its way. I've heard nothing but great things from their polish products, and really easy to use too.

RAtmosphere

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 3500 Dually
Engine
5.9 Cummins - 12,800 original miles
I'm a Shine Supply guy. I apply their classic cut and classic polish with a DA then wipe off any residue with my microfiber. comes off just fine....never applied with hand but you dont need a whole lot to do the job....ive seen the heavier the coat, the tougher it is to wipe off....LESS IS MORE!!!! :)

Batt4Christ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Oddly, I've not experienced any difficulties removing Ultimate Polish... If you apply in the sun it can get difficult, especially if you leave it on too long.

A little trick to remove stubborn polish- 30% isoprophyl alcohol and a microfiber will take it right off (and leave a clean surface for sealant)

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk

Pco1127

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have yet to use it but all the guys I know started using the chemical guys polish and what a difference it makes on their trucks. The shine is unbelievable

jojo2012

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Yeah, it sounds like the vehicle may of been too hot, from direct sun or outside temp. I have used Ultimate polish before, and it was pretty easy to remove. You can always use some quick detailing spray to help take it off as well.