Possible to allow fog lights and high beams at the same time?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

frito

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Big Horn CC
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I picked up some pod lights the other day, and since I never use the factory fog lights I thought it would be neat to put the them in the OEM fog light location. Not only does this look pretty neat, but I thought I was real smart because I wired them into the fog light harness, meaning I can use the switch on the interior that already exists....

The problem is, I now realize that the truck wont let you toggle the fog lights on if the high beams are also on. These pod lights are bright as hell, and will only be used off road and on empty backroads. Because of this, it would be quite handy to be able to use my high beams AND my new "fog lights".

Does anyone know of a way that I can allow both to run at the same time? If this can't be done, I suppose I will just have to wire up a separate switch, but using the factory one seemed a lot cleaner, haha

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I did this on my 2012 with AlfaOBD. Took maybe all of 2 minutes to set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk