Post wash materials storage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jbsmithram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
For those of you that do the 2-bucket wash system with microfiber towels, etc. How are you storing the towels after your done washing?

I have a nice 2 bucket system with lids, grit guards, and an array of towels/wash mitts, shampoos, etc. I'm curious to know how your drying the towels and ultimately storing them?

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I either dry them on the clothes line if its nice outside or use the "air" setting on the drier.(never put a bounce sheet with them in the drier.) I then put them in a z-lock bag. Wash mitt is also stored in a z-lock.
Jay

parttimer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Right now I'm drying them after washing until I can build a drying rack. After that I fold them and they are stored in a flip lid bin.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
J

jbsmithram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
How often do you guys wash them... Like in the washing machine?

AdamsPolishes

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
A shiny one
Let your towels air dry and store them somewhere they won't get dusty. I have mine in Rubbermaid bins, and a cabinet with sealed doors to keep them clean.

They should be washed after each use, and if well cared for, will serve you for a LONG time!

jojo2012

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Same as everyone else, wash them after use, air dry them, and store inside some kind of container.