Powder Coated Factory Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jerry1984

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm sure they are but I already have normal sport wheels. I need to get them coated with black chrome.

You send in yours after getting a different set so they can powder coat them. Basically a core charge from how I read it then you send yours in after getting the "new" set.

bendodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Wheels

It is a exchange program. I purchased a set of used wheels then contacted Detroit Wheel and tire and had them send out prepaid shipping box and sent the used wheels I had purchased to them and they sent me a Black chrome set back after the wheels I sent had been inspected for damage. If they are not in stock it dose take some time to get them back. Brian Ogg is the rep I dealt with, great guy and answered all my questions. I do not remember the price but they were not cheap.

bendodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Other Black Chrome wheel

California Chrome Wheel is another company that dose the Black Chrome. There Black chrome looks to be more chrome then black. That is the look I was after originally.

wsutard1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7 eTorque
It is a exchange program. I purchased a set of used wheels then contacted Detroit Wheel and tire and had them send out prepaid shipping box and sent the used wheels I had purchased to them and they sent me a Black chrome set back after the wheels I sent had been inspected for damage. If they are not in stock it dose take some time to get them back. Brian Ogg is the rep I dealt with, great guy and answered all my questions. I do not remember the price but they were not cheap.

This isn't what I thought it was going to be then. I guess I need to look for someone locally to black chrome my existing wheels.

Do you happen to know if they did any pre work on the wheels? As in, did they need to machine them down, remove any of the existing chrome?