Powder Coating: Exhaust Tips and Wheels!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MR.REMBERT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
True. If you don't ride it than move on... I road sports bikes for years too, but stopped riding after a big crash in the canyons in Santa Clarita.

R6 is a great bike. What year?

It's an 07. I downgraded from an R1 when I came back to the states from Germany. 600cc's are plenty to get in trouble out here :imo:

2 down, 2 to go

Dude...that looks sick! You shoulda did that first! Haha bro I'm jelly..

OP
OP
DavidRam

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
It's an 07. I downgraded from an R1 when I came back to the states from Germany. 600cc's are plenty to get in trouble out here :imo:

Dude...that looks sick! You shoulda did that first! Haha bro I'm jelly..

Thanks man! And yes, 600s are plenty of trouble..! The biggest I ever owned was a Duacti 748, otherwise ZX6R and CBR600. Plus a number of dirt bikes.

Germany? In the service? Dude, I am German born and raised, I moved here when I was 18.

What part of Germany?

kris319

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Man I originally wanted my Ram gray but the dealer had none so I went with black. You're making me regret it with how awesome your truck is looking!

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
DavidRam

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
the matt blk ralley stripes that I have on mine would work well with your scheme.

I agree! I have a few more mods that are ahead of the hood decals, etc.. But I am gonna do something soon for sure.

Next is paint calipers red, and finish painting the center caps red/black. I wish there was more days in a week...

Jmhm17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Looks good man! Your color works well with flat black. Gotta love charcoal. BTW I think its time to update your avatar pic :)