Power Folding Mirrors 2019

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jpigott

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
E-Torque Hemi
I have had 4 Mirrors replaced under warranty. Now my 2019 Ram is out of warranty and have another mirror that the gears have stripped. Has anyone heard about a recall on these or an upgrade from Ram. I have been trying to purchase the metal replacements from GruvenParts but they have been out of stock.

Giraudw

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Did you ever find a solution to your problem? I’ve got a 2019 with the same issue, I think, mirrors fold in and out but the gear keeps spinning even after the mirrors are all the way in or out.

OP
OP
J

Jpigott

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
E-Torque Hemi
I have not, been thinking about replacing both mirrors with aftermarket units.

SRT Racing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Did you ever find a solution to your problem? I’ve got a 2019 with the same issue, I think, mirrors fold in and out but the gear keeps spinning even after the mirrors are all the way in or out.
I have the same issue and mentioned it to the service manager, they never heard of it and someone else on the form stated to check the owners manual and its not mentioned in mine. I have an extended warranty on my 2019. If its mentioned in the shop manual on how to reset them or if its even possible please list the procedure.

2019 Ram Owner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I am on second replacement mirror. Driver's mirror went with in the first 4 months. Now my passenger mirror is having an issue. Sounds like the motor is going past a limiter and keeps clicking and trying to move the mirror until it cycles twice. Tried to do the reset but not successful. Would like to hear about metal gear parts for the motor.

RamRod22

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I took mine in right before my warranty was expired and my service advisor said it is a very common issue. Replaced the entire mirror assembly but the passenger side is on back order and they do not have an arrival date.