Gruven motor and gear swap power fold mirror collet help/info.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CROD

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Was attempting to complete the upgrade with Gruven's motor and gears on my passenger side mirror yesterday.

In the process I had an unfortunate mistake on my part when attempting to grind down the 2 tabs flat on the collet. Ended up breaking in 3 pieces.

Wanted to check with you guys if you have extra collets available or know where I can source one out.

Without having to buy a mirror assembly hopefully. I am still checking with some junkyards. My local one was a bust though.

Let me know if you guys can possibly help in any way sourcing some replacement collets and the proper way to secure the collet when grinding so it doesn't break.

I bought the upgrade parts for both sides. So just a bone head mistake may have cost me. lol

Any and all info/assitance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Cliff

OP
OP
CROD

CROD

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I had also reached out to Paul at Gruven Parts and he is helping me out. Quick to respond and will save me a headache for sure.

:cool:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowrider357