Power Running Boards?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigWhiteSnake

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L V8 HEMI MDS VVT Engine
$1700.00 seems a bit steep to me. Anyone have luck with anything less expensive? Note I didn’t say cheep? LOL

BOWERSFJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Do you live in the snow belt area where they put corrosive **** all over the road ? Wouldn’t bother with them if you do ... About one out of three vehicles with them in Ohio, has one hangin low ... Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigdodge

Reaction score
Installed my amp last year. Love them. No issues last winter. Worth every penny

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
Check out Rolling Big Power Stealth boards, what I have, not as much as Amp Research

Jhuss96

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I've seen issues with them in heavy snow/road salt areas, as @BOWERSFJ has said. I would definitely re consider unless you live somewhere where it is good weather year round, it would be no fun to have a set of <$1000 running boards fail after a year or so of use unless the brand has a solid warranty.

mrOAP

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Traded in an 09 GMC that I installed AMPs on since new. 11 years no issues in the snow/winters of Nebraska, so in short I was very happy with my purchase of them. Current RAM has them, but I'm not sure if I need it since I have no lift. Good luck with decision/search.