Power Seat Wiring Harness

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

George Lloyd

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have 2017 Ram 2500 SLT I have put in Laramie power seats I need a wiring harness to make the seats work . I dont have a heated steering wheel. The seat are out of a 2017 Laramie

DeereGuy

Preferred Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I have 2017 Ram 2500 SLT I have put in Laramie power seats I need a wiring harness to make the seats work . I dont have a heated steering wheel. The seat are out of a 2017 Laramie

Just sent you a PM. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hookie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I have a 2015 Ram Crew cab Express and want to add power seats, Can you tell or sell me the wire harness I need?

coach dave

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 diesel
Oops, I also have a set of 2018 Laramie power seats I'm putting in my 2003 and need a harness.

Buckeyedavey2323

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looking at buying some Laramie leather seats and console with the heated and cooled function and power also would like to maybe add the heated steering wheel what do I need to make it all work or do I h e it there already I need a new bezel I think too right ?

DeereGuy

Preferred Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Looking at buying some Laramie leather seats and console with the heated and cooled function and power also would like to maybe add the heated steering wheel what do I need to make it all work or do I h e it there already I need a new bezel I think too right ?

Any chance I can give you a call at some point today to talk through everything that is required?

Buckeyedavey2323

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yes you could

Last edited:

randotx

Reaction score
Deereguy,

I’m installing some limited seats into my slt. Power seats but no cool of heat. Which harness will I need? I have the 8.4 bezel swap and could source the buttons with the correct switches. Any help would be great!

Thank you

kabadou

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Deereguy,

I have a set of 2014 Laramie seats, power, heat and cooling for each front seat. I would like to install in my 2014 Sport which has manual seats. Also replacing my folding center seat with a 2014 Laramie center console and bezel. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

sdaksteve

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hi Deereguy, .

I have a 2013 Express that I installed power 2014 leather heated and cooled seats. I need a harness to complete the job. Can you help me out?

RockyAEV

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I just bought a tradesman, I hate the position that the seat puts me in and would like to upgrade to the power seat...of course I would like to have the fancy heat and cooled portion if I can find a good donor truck to pull seats out of.....but really just want to be able to adjust my position....can I just add a seat wire harness and then swap the seats? Everything I see is that a tradesman does not come wired for power seats, how can I make this work?

Greenram__

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
2015 ram swapping to power seats think I’m in need of a harness and some information ! Thanks

Robert Dubois

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
How can I get heated power seats from a 2016 Rebel to work in my 2011 Big horn with out heated seats? Is there a way to order just the harness and change the main yellow connector to a grey one? Also currently the drivers side is power and the passenger isn’t. Thanks

TC III

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Tradesman 2500
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I just bought a tradesman, I hate the position that the seat puts me in and would like to upgrade to the power seat...of course I would like to have the fancy heat and cooled portion if I can find a good donor truck to pull seats out of.....but really just want to be able to adjust my position....can I just add a seat wire harness and then swap the seats? Everything I see is that a tradesman does not come wired for power seats, how can I make this work?

did you get any response to this?

RockyAEV

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I did receive a couple comments, one referred me to a website that did not give much information (he makes the wire harness) but I have stopped the search for the moment.... because I just ordered the 8.4 uconnect screen from 4th gen ram Electronics and he has a connection that makes the harness.....so as soon as I find a seat I am going to have him make me one. So yes I did get some answers but believe I stumbled upon the answer while buying other things! lol

DeereGuy

Preferred Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Unless you have a tradesman in a regular cab, then none of the wiring will be there. You will need to replace the seats with either a cloth powered driver seat or with upper trim seats that are powered and heated or heated/vented. You will then also need to add the missing wiring harness that I make.

If you haven’t done so, check out the following thread here on the forum for all the info related to changing the seats. Please note this is only valid for 2013 - 2018 trucks.

https://www.ramforum.com/threads/ho...-and-heated-wheel-to-express-tradesman.96759/

WarDuck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
DeereGuy,

I saw you helped coach dave last year with the same exact spot I am in now. I have a 2003 2500 with power driver seat and would like to install 2018 Laramie seats front and back in it. If you have time i would really appreciate your help. Accidently messing with the airbag has me a little nervous.

Worxman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Deereguy,

Have a 18 2500 tradesman and found a cloth powered drivers seat from a 17 2500...you make the harness I need to make this work?