Power steering pulley

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ramen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
HELP!!! HELP!!! HELP!!! I have a 2009 Dodge Ram quad cab 5.7 Hemi 4X4. Anyone know where I can get a power steering pump pulley?? Or a complete pump and pulley??? Dodge says they are on back order till May! They do not just sell the pulley either! ‍♂️ The pulley is a 6 groove. No auto parts stores carry them or come close on the pulleys. My truck has only 12,000 miles on it and the pulley was not installed at the factory all the way and is cracked. ANY INFO WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED!!! THANK YOU!!!

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel

0rion

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
Just get a puller and pull it. I did the pump on my Duramax last year 3 times (long story) and just moved the pulley each time. It's not completely obvious how to pull that off but it's not hard once you figure out how the tool works. I borrowed my neighbors snap on but I'm sure all the auto parts stores will loan or rent them.