PPEI new DST option with tune for Ecodiesel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shawn226

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0L EcoDiesel
just wanted to inform my ecodiesel brethren that PPEI just came out with a way to give you their 20, 40, and 60 hp tunes all at once, and a selector switch that allows you to change on the fly, so you don’t have to make the decision of too little or too much power! This seems to be a major step in the ecodiesel world as far as tuning goes, and while I currently have the GDE Tune, I’m highly contemplating switching eventually to have the options.

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
That's good news.

I have their tunes, including the CSP 4 switch, loaded on my CTS Edge tuner in the CTD. Love how it works and the tunes are fantastic.

Donutsahoy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi
just wanted to inform my ecodiesel brethren that PPEI just came out with a way to give you their 20, 40, and 60 hp tunes all at once, and a selector switch that allows you to change on the fly, so you don’t have to make the decision of too little or too much power! This seems to be a major step in the ecodiesel world as far as tuning goes, and while I currently have the GDE Tune, I’m highly contemplating switching eventually to have the options.

From what I can tell they don’t have a version for the 2018s? Is that right or do you know either way?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Shawn226

Shawn226

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0L EcoDiesel
From what I can tell they don’t have a version for the 2018s? Is that right or do you know either way?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just looked on their website, and 2018 is selectable for it, so that would probably best be answered by PPEI directly but I couldn’t imagine why not. I think a lot of companies forget to update their websites and such as the years keep rolling out