Premium cloth Black/Light Mountain Brown. Anyone have this combo?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Parsonj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L I6 Cummins
Thanks for these pics Sushiyummy! I just ordered your interior in a 2021 Lone Star 2500 (Level 2) Maximum Steel. Now the loooong wait.

OP
OP
Papa Red

Papa Red

Papa Red
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Thanks for these pics Sushiyummy! I just ordered your interior in a 2021 Lone Star 2500 (Level 2) Maximum Steel. Now the loooong wait.

Congrats you will love the interior colors. I'm so glad I ordered that combo sight unseen and could not be happier with it. And I love my 2500... it rides so nice! Hopefully the wait isn't more than 8 weeks. The delivery from Mexico is what takes the most time.

Red

LouM

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram Ecodiesel crewcab old/ now 2019 Laramie Hemi
Engine
eco diesel old / now Hemi missing the eco's mileage
I'm starting to look at newer pickups now and I am disappointed in that almost everything on the lots has the black interior.
I did an autotrader search the other night and out of 100+ trucks only 8 had the lighter colored interiors.

NorthStar1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Ram 1500 Big Horn/Lone Star 4x2 Crew
Engine
Hemi 5.7 eTorque
Unless you special order, it will be a search to find the brown interior. I didn't want to order and simply started looking throughout Texas to find it. It took me a few weeks and I made a deal as soon as one was put on the dealers website. What I found odd was they were more than willing to give me a great deal as the salesman stated brown interiors (the only one they had on the lot) do not sell well thus they would prefer to not have them sitting on the lot. Amazing as I've had brown interiors (leather or cloth) for years and always found them superior to hot black...at least in the south.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jems007