Protection from dog hair on back seat floor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

bmcfiv

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
@ratkat i have three car seats in the back and have tried those covers... it's so discombobulated with the free flowing fabric, even with weights on the bottom, that I found it too distracting and the fabric moves too much / isn't a great fit

@boomyboom honestly, no, they held in place surprisingly well with 3 kids and 2 dogs during multiple 2 hour trips. i'm sure the structure of the mat will loosen over time, but i could cut holes in the mats and better secure them with the bungie cord. barely any hair so i was very pleased. i'll keep my eye out for a slightly larger, stiffer mat than the lowes black hawk, but in my mind as of now problem solved.

jackblackjeet

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi

I bought the Kurgo Wander hammock style amazon Kurgo Wander Hammock Cover and it is NO GOOD for Quad Cabs. Way to much material and the connecting straps sag a lot from the headrests. The quality of the hammock was really good, but it just looked horrible and didn't even try it with my dog. He's a weimaraner so he doesn't shed very much anyways. I just put beach towels on the seat because he can get car sick sometimes.