Purchasing Help - Expected Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oak_Grove

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI
What about discounts off online pricing for special order 1500? I am holding out a month or so until I can custom order a 2021. Already planning to call various dealerships and fly/drive if needed to get best deal.

arod412

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm definately in no rush to get something right now. Just getting my funds together. However, I might be able to do something by the end of the year.

Is it better to order before the end of 2020 or wait until 2021? I know if I custom order I have to keep in mind a couple months of building it.

I'm leaning towards a custom order. I'm looking for oddball things like bigger fuel tank...panoramic sunroof, but no leather (will burn my legs and ass...lol), Rambox.

Used to own a Ram 1500, Current owner of a Dodge Charger scat pack

Corey Adams

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hello all, I'm new to the forum and new to Ram - this will be my first one! I'm looking at a Laramie or Limited with a sticker price of ~$60K and I'm trying to figure what I should expect to pay. The dealer is offering $9K in discounts and rebates but I've seen people getting 25% off. Any tips on getting a better deal than what they are offering?

Thanks in advance!

Corey Adams

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hello all, I'm new to the forum and new to Ram - this will be my first one! I'm looking at a Laramie or Limited with a sticker price of ~$60K and I'm trying to figure what I should expect to pay. The dealer is offering $9K in discounts and rebates but I've seen people getting 25% off. Any tips on getting a better deal than what they are offering?

Thanks in advance!
Just bought a 2020 Laramie. Started at 55k, 5k of rebates. Just be careful the added crap by the dealer! They called me about a week after purchase and said we will need you to re-sign due to an error. Of course the price was more at that time. I laughed in their faces. They had to bite the bullet and take another 4800 off so the bank would do the deal.

farout75

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 L
Right now RAM trucks are in short supply, less than 30 days supply. Your not going ti get much of a discount for a while. Until factories are at 100% it's not going to ge you much more that $8,000. off.

DAflyer250

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Plenty of price advice already given! On the model, I have a 2019 Limited! Love this truck! Air suspension is awesome, 12” screen, panoramic sunroof, Harmon Kardan stereo is the best I’ve heard, ANR in the cabin,...light years beyond my Silverado trade-in in every respect!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
casey1981