Question about wheels.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V6 Pentastar
Can someone please help me? I cant figure out offsets. I’m in the market for some aftermarket wheels, but I want them to be wide enough or have enough of an offset to bring them out to match fender flares. My truck is stock height, I will be leveling it at some point, but not for a while. Does anyone know what size wheels and tires I can put on a stock height truck that has enough of an offset to match flares?

rod from md

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
theres a site called custom offsets that gets brought up all the time here for these questions
might be worth a look

otherwise, you need to decide what diameter wheel and what size tire...then talk width and offset from there

may also help to know which flares you have, as aftermarkets will be farther out from body than most stock ram flares

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
HEMI 5.7 Revolution 4.88s
What kind of fender flares are you going to be adding or do you have on now .... on my truck the bushwacker fender flares stick out quite a bit and my wheels are 20x12 with a -44 offset and they are now sticking out about 2 inches front and 1 inch rear ...

OP
OP
Dragonfire82877
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V6 Pentastar
What kind of fender flares are you going to be adding or do you have on now .... on my truck the bushwacker fender flares stick out quite a bit and my wheels are 20x12 with a -44 offset and they are now sticking out about 2 inches front and 1 inch rear ...
The flares I have are very similar to the bushwhacked flares.

VA-RAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Laramie / 2020 Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Can someone please help me? I cant figure out offsets. I’m in the market for some aftermarket wheels, but I want them to be wide enough or have enough of an offset to bring them out to match fender flares. My truck is stock height, I will be leveling it at some point, but not for a while. Does anyone know what size wheels and tires I can put on a stock height truck that has enough of an offset to match flares?

https://www.wheel-size.com/calc/

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
HEMI 5.7 Revolution 4.88s
The flares I have are very similar to the bushwhacked flares.
Then go with no more than -24 offset ... maybe even -18 the most ... what size wheels and tires do you want?

You would be good with 20x10 -19 or -24 with some 35s by what I'm seeing on custom offsets website

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk