ra4 with lifetime nav and codes complete package

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
C

coolemoff1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
nathan
i told you on the phone call it was a ra3 with nav updated for life which is basically the same as a ra4 with nav from ram
the yard i bought from sent that vin with radio it worked with my truck cant help it doesnt work with yours sir
and if you didnt understand what you were buying you shouldve asked me more questions
im sorry you didnt get it for free sometimes you still have pay a bit even when you get a good deal
ill leave this alone and i wont respond again its over as far as i am concerned you got exactly what you payed for and i informed you of

Nathan Haslag

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
nathan
i told you on the phone call it was a ra3 with nav updated for life which is basically the same as a ra4 with nav from ram
the yard i bought from sent that vin with radio it worked with my truck cant help it doesnt work with yours sir
and if you didnt understand what you were buying you shouldve asked me more questions
im sorry you didnt get it for free sometimes you still have pay a bit even when you get a good deal
ill leave this alone and i wont respond again its over as far as i am concerned you got exactly what you payed for and i informed you of

For one you didn't tell me it was a ra3 and you told me it came from the dealer not a junk yard

As far as I'm concerned I asked plenty of questioned and you assured me it would work great no problems, that vin would never work to update the radio, I was on the phone with uconnect trying to find the issue

You also told me you updated it on thanksgiving yet the only update the reason ever had was from the factory and was marked 03/28/2013

The nav is clearly not updated for life as thy don't even offer that at all

I don't even give a crap it's a ra3
I bought it to have the lifetime nav updates and it does not have

If I knew that I wouldn't have bought the damn thing

IMG_4270.PNG

IMG_4271.JPG

Jetsfan122

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Express Crew Cab White
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I agree with the buyer. Ad title clearly states Ra 4, so the seller saying it’s an ra3 and basically the same thing is him trying to cover up the fact he was scamming imo. Ad title should have stated it was an ra 3.

OP
OP
C

coolemoff1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
no one was scamming hoss he was told exactly what it was he asked many questions and i answered he new what he was getting
im done here !everyone will have their opinions i guess

Nathan Haslag

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
no one was scamming hoss he was told exactly what it was he asked many questions and i answered he new what he was getting
im done here !everyone will have their opinions i guess
Pretty obvious what the truth was

Your post above says it has lifetime nav, you also said you updated at thanksgiving, on the radio the last nav update is in 2013 so there one lie, you also told me you paid $1800 from tha dealer, now it came from a yard, ad stats it's a RA4, and it's a RA3, never was I told it was a RA3 and purchased from a yard

It's whatever man I just hate when people are dishonest

You state in first post on page 3 it has lifetime nav and then go on to tell me sorry it's not free... what a joke I bought this so the update would be free and it's not

Pretty clear who is full of it
It's plastered all over this post

Nathan Haslag

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

nathan

Told me it was nav updated for life

Then go on to tell me sorry I can't get it free

I mean that one post sums up everything

It's okay I'll pay the $150 to update it
But I sure the hell don't want anyone else to have to pay a bit because they get a good deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.