RAM Configurator

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dargo72

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
N/A
Good Day,

I am playing around with the online configurator on the RAM website and having an issue. I am building a Limited and want to have the upgraded speaker system. However, I do not want the tow mirrors. I am having trouble finding the way to basically get almost every option except being forced into getting the tow mirrors. I played around previously and was able to get everything, except tow mirrors, before and am unsure if I am doing something wrong (most likely). I do intend to get the brake controller, just not tow mirrors. Any wisdom is appreciated.

Thank you,

dsps70

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HemiV8
Good Day,

I am playing around with the online configurator on the RAM website and having an issue. I am building a Limited and want to have the upgraded speaker system. However, I do not want the tow mirrors. I am having trouble finding the way to basically get almost every option except being forced into getting the tow mirrors. I played around previously and was able to get everything, except tow mirrors, before and am unsure if I am doing something wrong (most likely). I do intend to get the brake controller, just not tow mirrors. Any wisdom is appreciated.

Thank you,

The Ram online configurator is very buggy. Sometimes you’re able to configure the vehicle the way you want, the next day you cannot. Try selecting the Trailer Brake Controller when your configuring your Limited, which is a separate selection from the Tow package. This will allow you to bypass the Tow package with the tow mirrors. Select the Brake controller first before u add any packages or groups.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
D

Dargo72

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
N/A
The Ram online configurator is very buggy. Sometimes you’re able to configure the vehicle the way you want, the next day you cannot. Try selecting the Trailer Brake Controller when your configuring your Limited, which is a separate selection from the Tow package. This will allow you to bypass the Tow package with the tow mirrors. Select the Brake controller first before u add any packages or groups.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I'm going to try again as I was able to do everything the other month with no issues.

Thanks!